VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aloha

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeffK
T-Shirt

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Aloha Reply with quote

Well boys and girls, we in my tribe are counting down the days for when we will be basking in the sun, having LOTS of drinks with fancy umbrellas, snorkeling until we are waterlogged and doing as little as possible...we are heading to Maui for 9 days! Laugh Laugh Laugh

I do have a big dilemma. Shocked I am working with some people on the east coast on some industrial/narration work that could have huge potential. I need to find a studio in Maui. I have been doing some on-line searching but knowing there is so much wisdom and keen insight here in “VO-BB-land” that I thought I would throw out the question; "Does anyone here know of/or have had experience with a high quality recording studio w/ ISDN and phone patch capabilities on the island of Maui?"

Edit
Mahalo
Wink thanks Dierdre

Last edited by JeffK on Wed May 17, 2006 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mahalo" is Hawai'ian for "thank you".
Bruce
Boardmeister

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked with digifon.com 's list of ISDN studios and only found Audio Media. Go to Google.com, click on "maps", and type in "audio media honolulu" in the search box. They don't have a website. They might have leads on ISDN on the other islands.

B
VO-BB Member #31 Enlisted June, 2005

I'm not a Zoo, but over the years I've played one on radio/TV. .
JeffK
T-Shirt

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Thanks Bruce Reply with quote

Bruce, I appreciate the info! I was thinking that you use to have an avatar with you in a Hawaiian shirt with a Macaw...wasn't that you and wasn't that taken in the tropics or am I thinking of someone else?
Bruce
Boardmeister

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. That was right on the beach at Waikiki. A nice place to visit, but the north side of that island, and many places on the other islands are so much nicer yet. Paradise indeed!

Aloha!

Bruce
VO-BB Member #31 Enlisted June, 2005

I'm not a Zoo, but over the years I've played one on radio/TV. .
JeffK
T-Shirt

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that was you! What stood out was that you were holding some Macaws. We have a milatary/blue & gold (I think they refer to them as milagold). Like we need more noise at our house with 5 kids and a dog too. My wife and I were married in Lahina 18 years ago and we are taking the whole famn damily to show them where it all started. I can't wait to see the kids light up when we go snorkeling. They have no idea what they are in for. Paradise indeed! Thanks again Bruce!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: