VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random insanity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher French
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Random insanity Reply with quote

Hey all,

It's been waaaaaaaay too long since I've been around here. I'm still alive and kicking. Barely. But anyway. I've got a little side project that I'm developing to go along with my VO work and to get me a better set of equipment. I'm starting a commercial recording studio and I'm also looking at becoming a grantwriter (Hey, I do have to have financing from somewhere and quite frankly, I don't need anymore loans, thank you very much). I already have two businesses wanting to use my services as a grantwriter and one of them also wants to use my voice for advertising when they get up and running (feels like I'm double dipping, but hey, why not). If anyone is feeling like they could use a little help capital wise and is stumped for what to do or where to turn, let me know, I might be able to help.

In other news, the move that Jen and I were supposed to do to VA fell through. We just didn't have the funding to get out there. It was horrible. So now, we're buying a house in the Hillsdale area and are going to make what kind of life we can around here. Hey, I grew up here, so it's not all that bad.

Anyway, I'm going to go for now. Hope to hear from you all soon. Sorry I've been away so long, but as busy as I've been, well. . .ya know.

My love to you all,

Chris

"The only limitations we truly have are the ones we place on ourselves." -Attributed to Donald Trump
COURVO
Even Taller Than He Seems On TV

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christopher, welcome back....we were wondin' what happened to ya....
Is that mayor still in office?

DC
Courvo's "Voice Acting in Vegas" Blog: http://www.CourVO.biz
on your phone at courvo.mobi
"I'm not a news anchor, but I play one on TV."
donrandall

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chris - I'm sorry your move didn't work out - but living in Hillsdale can't be all that bad. I've moved around a bit over the years, and the two years I lived in Hillsdale are very good memories for me. I really liked Hillsdale very much.
allensco
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillsdale....isn't that where Doc Brown and Marty McFly went in Back To The Future?
tackerman
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, do you have any demos online yet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: