VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ridiculous price for Audient id22
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foog
DC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason the id22's have gone down in price so dramatically is that I have already purchased mine at a higher price, and I am the living exemplar of Murphy's Law. Some would say that it is the height of arrogance for me to think that Murphy (or God, or karma) are out to get me and to believe that the entire universe is set up to make me personally always just miss out. But that's exactly the kind of thing a denizen of a universe that is out to get me would say, innit?

At any rate I have no complaints, really. Between how great it sounds and the superior customer service I've been getting from Audient and their local distributor, I'm thrilled to bits! Not to mention I am well into my second week with the replacement unit and my mystery noise issue still seems to have vanished. I can't begin to describe what a huge relief that is!

sdaeley17
Club 300

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I gave in to the GAS. My new id22 should be here in two weeks. Very excited! And thank you everyone for your help in my decision! Have a great weekend!

Warmest Regards,

Sean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: