VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buy Alkalol without the cup for less here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Harrison
M&M

Location: Equidistant from New York City and Philadelphia, along the NJ Shore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Buy Alkalol without the cup for less here Reply with quote

Especially because the nasal wash cup included in every box of Alkalol mucus solvent is not recyclable (or does not appear to be), why keep buying it when you already have one?

Here's where you can buy only the 16 ounce bottle of the stuff without the cup and the rest of the packaging... for several dollars less.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-19266-alkalol-company-alkalol-mucus-solvent-and-cleaner-16-oz

It's available this way through Amazon, too, but the vendor's shipping rates are outrageous. I was about to order three bottles (I wanted to make it worth the shipping cost), but when I found out they were going to charge about as much for shipping as the product itself, I bailed. No, thank you.

UPDATE: For those who gargle with Alkalol, here's a very convenient – and amazingly unique – 2-ounce/4-tablespoon measuring cup from Oxo. The markings are both on the outside and inside of the cup, and you can sip right from it. I found it online, picked it up at my local Bed, Bath & Beyond, and keep this neat little goodie in the bathroom with the Alkalol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: