VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible stupid SCN question ahead...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristin Lennox
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Possible stupid SCN question ahead... Reply with quote

I just finished a SCN session, which worked brilliantly... but apparently my levels on the studio's side are low. What's going into my mic is fine, and when I roll back-up, the level is great. But he needs to boost the sound level on his side, for some reason.

We fiddled briefly with the buttons and knobs on my side -- I slid a slider in the SCN control panel, which did nothing. I slid the gain slider in my audio track (I was running a back-uHobo Happy -- that did nothing.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to mess with the controls on my M-Audio, or on my microphone, because that will change the level of what I'm recording, right? So how do I make what the studio is hearing on the other end louder, but not what I'm recording...?

(...told you it was stupid...)

Dee doo. Dee doot doot doo dee doo.

my website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: