VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

digital juice deal of the day
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donovan
Cinquecento

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, I have surrendered to the Deal of the Day. Too great to pass up.

www.DonovanVO.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
allensco
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my 3 Stack Traxx today! I do like that Ambient set...very nice! I also picked up the Rock Stacks and the Smooth Stacks. After loading them into Juicer, they all sound great and I can already hear them being used Wink
Jeffrey Kafer
Assistant Zookeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allensco wrote:
Got my 3 Stack Traxx today! I do like that Ambient set...very nice! I also picked up the Rock Stacks and the Smooth Stacks. After loading them into Juicer, they all sound great and I can already hear them being used Wink

Dang it, I gotta wait 2 more days.

I got the Ambient, Corporate and Light sounds.
Hart
Assistant Asylum Chief

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine today. Some decent stuff. I'm really liking the Ambient one. I've never used DJ stuff before. The juicer software is a nifty feature I suppose but I'm having way more fun exporting the individual tracks into Adobe Audition and playing with them there.

A question for you guys that have more experience with stacktraxx. Short of creating an iso and using something like daemon tools there's no way to have the juicer software read a copy of the DVD I put on the hard drive?
allensco
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hart wrote:
Got mine today. Some decent stuff. I'm really liking the Ambient one. I've never used DJ stuff before. The juicer software is a nifty feature I suppose but I'm having way more fun exporting the individual tracks into Adobe Audition and playing with them there.

A question for you guys that have more experience with stacktraxx. Short of creating an iso and using something like daemon tools there's no way to have the juicer software read a copy of the DVD I put on the hard drive?

Hey Brian...I love the Juicer software. I have all my BackTraxx index cd's loaded into it and all four of my Stack Traxx. Makes finding a track really quick...except having to get the actual disc out to rip the track from. I don't have a large enough HD to rip 'em and store 'em.

I was a bit disappointed that the Ambient Stacks didn't have a regular cd like the others. But that's neither here nor there. I have no problem with just the DVD.

I've never thought about exporting the individual tracks to play with them in another multi-track software....I'll have to try it when I have some time.

On the ISO deal, that's something I've not tried.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: