VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"NON" Interactive Voices?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bailey
4 Large

Location: Lake San Marcos... north of Connie, northwest of the Best.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: "NON" Interactive Voices? Reply with quote

Besides being a paid member of V123... no positive drool about that until I make enough to cover the membership... I also hang my hat as a free member on Interactive Voices. Well... that is until today. I hadn't checked my IA site for several weeks. Either they are dumping webspace used be freeloaders like me to free up valuable real estate, or perhaps I have stepped on some toes.

It seems that my address is good but the house is empty... or in escrow. I don't remember the sounds of crunching under my feet... so it couldn't be IA toes. The only wording on "my" site now, says the following:

Warning: Bad arguments to join() in /home/httpd/vhosts/interactivevoices.com/httpdocs/memberpage_member_body.php on line 22

Warning: Bad arguments to join() in /home/httpd/vhosts/interactivevoices.com/httpdocs/memberpage_member_body.php on line 36

I sent them an email questioning the new look. Being a non paying member, I realize that life can be very temporary living in a cardboard box, but at least let me know when you need the box to pack up your Christmas ornaments.

[I know what you're going to say... I remember reading somewhere recently on this board, about how inexpensive it is to setup your own domain and website. It appears that may be my next move, in order to become a respectable VO artist.]
VO-BB Member #00044 W00T.gif" alt="W00T" border="0" />
AOVA Graduate 02/2004 ;
"Be a Voice, not an Echo."Ninja
anthonyVO
14th Avenue

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

non-paid member here as well, but it works for me... at least for now. You're errors just look like database problems.
DaveHines

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bailey, I feel your pain. I'm getting the same error message. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've not so much as visited that page for the better part of 3 months (and if I haven't visited...I seriously doubt anyone else has).
Bailey
4 Large

Location: Lake San Marcos... north of Connie, northwest of the Best.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received word today that my account was deleted because there was no response to my email account. They regret the inconvenience, and are encouraging me to re-list again as a guest member. I guess I'll have to visit my site more often to keep it alive.
So much for the fire drill.
VO-BB Member #00044 W00T.gif" alt="W00T" border="0" />
AOVA Graduate 02/2004 ;
"Be a Voice, not an Echo."Ninja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: