VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HI My name is....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COURVO
Even Taller Than He Seems On TV

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben,

I dunno....I met Frank in person the other day, and quite "frankly" it was frightening, but fraternal. We had a frank discussion about Franklin D. Roosevelt and Fraiser over franks and burgers. He's very.....Frank...actually, he's frickin' Frank, and that's about all you can freakin' say about Frank (he's fringe, fraught with frivolous frizz). But, hey, I'm a fruitcake -- frustrated and fretting that I can't freeely refresh my freelance freehand with French...like Frank. Frequently, I feel freakish around Frank.

(somebody stop me please!!!....I even got out the thesaurus!)

Actually, Ben...his picture doesn't do him justice.....
and then, there's ---ISPEEK---

Courvo
Courvo's "Voice Acting in Vegas" Blog: http://www.CourVO.biz
on your phone at courvo.mobi
"I'm not a news anchor, but I play one on TV."
skynet74

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a Beautiful Voice. However as others here have mentioned...... you definitely need to work on the technical aspect. Sound Quality is a HUGE part of this business. Working out of your house is fine as long as you don't sound like you are working out of your house. Do you know what I mean?

Your recordings are not good enough for ON THE AIR use. To much background noise. Once you get that taken care of, you'll be most of the way there.

Good Luck.
BenWils
The Thirteenth Floor

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Friggin' Funny!

Y'all be HIlarious.

"To be really good at voiceover, you need to improve your footwork and hip snap."
glittlefield
M&M

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COURVO wrote:
He's very.....Frank...actually, he's frickin' Frank, and that's about all you can freakin' say about Frank (he's fringe, fraught with frivolous frizz). But, hey, I'm a fruitcake -- frustrated and fretting that I can't freeely refresh my freelance freehand with French...like Frank. Frequently, I feel freakish around Frank.

Why am I suddenly in a frantic frenzy for a Fresca? Undecided
VO-BB Member #59
Diane Maggipinto
Spreading Snark Worldwide

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frivolous frolicking in fringed frocks is for Fridays. Same goes for frisbee, palm fronds, fresh fruit, frosty cold ones, frisky free love sans friction and frigidity, friends and frills and good frights, fried fritters, the friar's fricassee (but no frowsy frump here) and frijoles, holy refried frijoles!
...but not frontal lobotomies or froward frizzy hair (in which case one would need a freseur, Frisian especially if you're Dutch.)
These are the words of Frigg, Norse queen of the gods (wife of Odin)
sitting at #8, though not as present as I'd like to be. Hello!

www.d3voiceworks.com

Last edited by Diane Maggipinto on Thu May 18, 2006 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yugure

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BettieWheelie wrote:
Frivolous frolicking in fringed frocks is for Fridays. Same goes for frisbee, palm fronds, fresh fruit, frosty cold ones, frisky free love sans friction and frigidity, friends and frills and good frights, fried fritters, the friar's fricassee (but no frowsy frunp here) and frijoles, holy refreid frijoles!
...but not frontal lobotomies or froward frizzy hair (in which case one would need a freseur, Frisian especially if you're Dutch.)
These are the words of Frigg, Norse queen of the gods (wife of Odin)
XD!!!
Jeffers

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Lou-
I bet you never in your wildest dreams knew that introducing yourself would start a "Frivolous Frolicking Frank Fhread...um Thread!" Smile

Welcome and good luck!

Jeff S.
San Jose ( Allergy Central )
mllong

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Love it!! What is too funny is my maiden name is Franco..my room mate in college used to call me Frank for short and would say "Frank May I be Frank with you??" And just bust up laughing!!!

Ok here my addition to the fray....Fearless Frank fried fritters while feigning faux fright fraught with frippery.

Thanks for the compliment skynet Get Lost I really apprciate it!!
Mary Lou
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: