VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well this really sucks!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, good for you Jeff. You managed to get more than what they tried to foist on you, and still remain on good terms with everyone. That last part is a gift. For a lot of us, we'd be blind-sided by what you just experienced and coming out with the six-shooters blasting would not be the first reaction. "Uh, hmm, let me think about that" would be more likely. Or even, "well, uh, I guess so".

Thank-you for sharing this unpleasant experience. It's a lot easier to tell people what to do than to come up with it on the hot seat. The only person who can tell you the best thing for you to do is you. I'm sure a bunch of us here will be much better prepared now, if it happens to one of us. I'm really sorry it happened to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: