VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marshall Mogami V69 For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Marshall Mogami V69 For Sale Reply with quote

I'm selling my Marshall Mogami V69 - moving to Australia and the US power supply on this one makes it impossible to take with me.

It was completely refurbished by Marshall in December, and has not been used since and kept in the box. It has a brand new shock mount, Mogami leads, etc. Please see

http://www.zzounds.com/item--MSEMXLV69ME

for specs and picture of the package.

This is a great oHobo Tounge for a newbie to get a good sounding mic at a good price, as it is new $300 at discount ($400 list) and I am offering it at $125 for quick sale plus regular shipping with insurance at $15 approx so around $140.
Paypal only.

Shipping can be calculated depending on location and service required.

Please PM me if interested!

Katrina
Gregory Best
The Gates of Troy

Location: San Diego area (east of Connie and south and east of Bailey)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Good luck Reply with quote

That's a good mic, I have one. If I only had space for another...

Greg
Gregory Best
The Gates of Troy

Location: San Diego area (east of Connie and south and east of Bailey)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: I'm bad... Reply with quote

Being the equipment junkie that I have become...since no one else stepped up...I bought it from Katrina. It needed a good home. Now that we will have two of these mics my wife and I better do some duos.

I know, my wife and I are suckers and we take in stray dogs and cats too. We had 4 of each, now only three of each. (Attrition from cancner)
We think we have a big "S" for sucker tatooed on our foreheads that only animals can see. They seem to show up on our doorstep. I guess they know a good home when they see one. They have us well trained too. We thought we were training them. but...

Good luck to Katrina in her adventures in the land down under.

Greg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: