VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unusual place to get paid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice rant Brian...Wink

round these parts it was a free for all about 15 years ago, long established banks were bought up first by one financial institution (term of art) then that was purchased by another. I left the one bank, er financial institution, when they started charging me a fee becasue I didn't have a large enough combined balance in checking and savings. Pardon me for being a low paid radio news dude! then there are fees for deposits, withdrawls, checks, balance transfers. (I'm happy with my current bank though even open on Sunday)

(If I remember correctly one of the banks went on to get their name put on an Arena in Philly for a while, the First Union Center. now try abbreviating that on the air! it said a lot in those 3 little letters.)
donrandall

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brian - I remember stories about people robbing banks, but now, you are telling us about a bank that robs people!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: