VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audient ID14 on MassDrop!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdaeley17
Club 300

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Audient ID14 on MassDrop! Reply with quote

Hi, everyone!
I just started my own massdrop on the audient id14 and id22! I have the id22, and it's fantastic, but would love to have the id14 as a back up/mobile option, especially at a discount! You can find the drop here if you're interested in voting! dro.ps/v/tAhJdKF

(PS For those that don't know, Mass drop is a site where you place polls on an item, and you can unlock a series of lower prices if enough people vote, it's a really cool concept, and a lot of popular vo items (the scarlett 2i2, beyerdynamic and audio technica headphones) have gone on sale, so check it out, if you're interested!)
ShaneGraham057
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Audient ID14 on MassDrop! Reply with quote

sdaeley17 wrote:
Hi, everyone!
I just started my own massdrop on the audient id14 and id22! I have the id22, and it's fantastic, but would love to have the id14 as a back up/mobile option, especially at a discount! You can find the drop here if you're interested in voting! dro.ps/v/tAhJdKF

(PS For those that don't know, Mass drop is a site where you place polls on an item, and you can unlock a series of lower prices if enough people vote, it's a really cool concept, and a lot of popular vo items (the scarlett 2i2, beyerdynamic and audio technica headphones) have gone on sale, so check it out, if you're interested!)

Massdrop can be a great resource, but be advised that they are merely the middle-man in all of your transactions. This also means that once the 'drop' is completed, they gather and redistribute all of the goods - point being: If you want something in a hurry, then chances are this place isnt for you.
Their prices 'can' be lower than regularly advertised, but you are sacrificing price for convenience. When the manufacturer hits a snag with the initial 'drop' you experience even more of a delay. I love my CAD E100S and I love the price point I snagged it at, but I didnt like the 5-6 week wait before it showed up on my doorstep.
sdaeley17
Club 300

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, Shane.

I'm not really in a hurry, like I said I mainly want it as a back up, and I'm sure it'll be a few weeks/months before this gathers up steam. It's just an appealing option for me in japan, because not only is the unit more expensive over here than US retail, but mass drop usually has very reasonable shipping in addition to their discounts. Sorry if my enthusiasm betrayed a sense of naïveté. Wink

I saw that drop, by the way. Was so tempted! Glad you could take it advantage of it.

Warmest Regards,

Sean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: