VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connection plans?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis O'Neill

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Goin' to California Reply with quote

To Charlie and Kgenus:
You're welcome for this thread. (This would be "whomever"). That's very cool that you guys hooked up. Hopefully we'll see more "dirt" from others!

I'm going to be cruising down thru California later part of July. Stops will include Seattle, Portland, San Fran., L.A., and finally, San Diego.
Now here's the thing. Not only will I buy you lunch (and / or the first round), but part of my journey is voiceover related. I've filmed (DV) some of my classes with beginners in voiceover, done some interviews with Vancouver VO actors, producers, directors, studios, etc. However, since I'm going to be in these cities, I'd be foolish to not capture some interviews / moments with others. Some of you, and anyone else you think I should do. Please email me with any suggestions so I can make arrangements well in advance. (This is low budget stuff here - "educational purposes" you understand, so my college will pay for it without corporate sponsorship.) My main goal is to produce a DVD for voiceover. Think 'interesting documentary that could also be sold for education, and make everyone a star' and you get the idea. For that matter, if anybody has video of sessions, studios, their home studio, etc. connect with me and we'll see if we can use it.

Now. As stated "part of this" is voiceover related. The rest is vacation, and I'd love to spend an hour or two with any of ya.
Is this a cool world or what?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: