VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New interface test...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vkuehn
DC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DenaliDave wrote:
I'm really happy with the iD22, as I said my only gripe is the lack of a power switch. I'm worried I'll wear out the AC adapter port or the plug on my expensive power strip. I'm sure if I look around I can probably figure out an innovative solution!

Surely you have an extra extension cord around the house. Go to the hardware store and buy a little "in-line switch". (You can get one that will mount to the wall if you like.) Run the extension cord from your AC adapter port to the inline switch where you separate out the HOT wire, and then plug the Audient AC Adapter into the end of the extension cord.

If Audient put an on/off switch on their box, then the little wall-wart would be sipping a bit of your electrical power 24 hours a day.
DenaliDave
Club 300

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkuehn wrote:
DenaliDave wrote:
I'm really happy with the iD22, as I said my only gripe is the lack of a power switch. I'm worried I'll wear out the AC adapter port or the plug on my expensive power strip. I'm sure if I look around I can probably figure out an innovative solution!

Surely you have an extra extension cord around the house. Go to the hardware store and buy a little "in-line switch". (You can get one that will mount to the wall if you like.) Run the extension cord from your AC adapter port to the inline switch where you separate out the HOT wire, and then plug the Audient AC Adapter into the end of the extension cord.

If Audient put an on/off switch on their box, then the little wall-wart would be sipping a bit of your electrical power 24 hours a day.

You read my mind! I was thinking something right along those lines! Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: