VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drumperfect Silencer For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulstefano
Backstage Pass

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Drumperfect Silencer For Sale Reply with quote

Anybody looking for a great acoustically sounding booth? I'm selling my Drumperfect Silencer booth. It works really well all on it's own in most cases.

Not soundproof, but a good part of the way there. I haven't done anything to it except shoved some denim insulation rolls, (still in packaging) into the corners and I got an enthusiastic "sounds great!" from George.

It's listed all over the price at varying prices, but here is the craigslist ad

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/msg/5462331714.html

Let me know if you wont more information. Willing to make a deal with a VO-BBer!

paul
DenaliDave
Club 300

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you just get it? :(

Couldn't solve the vibration issue? Bummer man, I know you seemed to really like it...
paulstefano
Backstage Pass

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had it since October. I suppose that's pretty new?

At any rate, it's not that vibration issue per se. I was looking for something a little more manageable in size. In order to get this thing into a "booth" shape, it has all kinds of weird angles and shapes, and leaves a lot of wasted space. Even then, I still have the giant 7 foot "roof" pieces, sitting unused in my basement.

I found a great deal on another booth that should fit better. Whether or not it sounds as good or better remains to be seen.
DenaliDave
Club 300

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH! I just only recently noticed you posting about it -- hence why I thought it was new.

Yeah, I can see if you have limited space it might be a challenge.

I don't even WANT to think about how much the freight would be to Alaska on something like that. They'd have to barge it up from Bellingham, WA...

Building something myself from scratch is looking more appealing every day. You should feel lucky heavy stuff like that is reasonably available! We can't even get Ikea to ship here. (not sure if that's a good or bad thing, I like my relationship status the way it is...hmm).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: