VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

De-Verb plugin sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Huggins
The Gates of Troy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:46 pm    Post subject: De-Verb plugin sale Reply with quote

Hey all! Just thought I'd pass along this quick sale:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/spl_de-verb.html

I have the plugin and use it occasionally on audio other than my own or when I record something random and don't have very good treatment of the room. It isn't a viable alternative to room treatment, but it definitely does help and doesn't destroy the audio when used properly. It is a helpful tool for the travel rig Smile

On sale now for only $19!
DenaliDave
Club 300

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can be a useful tool in a toolbox if used very, very sparingly at the lowest settings. If you need to use more than 1/4 of it's power ... you'd be better served investing the money in some room treatment!

I think the controls are a little more easy to master/understand the iZotope version. Personally, as an OSX/Mac use, I find iZotope's interfaces garish and needlessly cluttered.

Good job SLP on a quality plugin! Good to see it on discount for curious people.
Bish
3.5 kHz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit that in my sleep and coffee-deprived state, I totally misunderstood the thread title for far too long. I thought this was going to be a surreal, Philipesque, post about a filter that would strip the verbs from a script. I was even thinking of their next products... "no-noun" & "adjective-axe".

Sometimes I just live in my own little world. It's fun here... but sometimes it's quite lonely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: