VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Give me your honest opinion on my demos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Critique
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dshetterly
Contributor II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Give me your honest opinion on my demos Reply with quote

Hello! I would appreciate an open and brutually honest evaluation of my demos posted at the link below. If you don't have time to audition all of them, I'm most concerned with the commercial demo. With over 23-years in the biz, I'm looking to take my voice-work to the next level and attract more clients. Any input on my voice and delivery would be appreciated. Thanks very much!

Derek

http://www.woolybuggerproductions.com/downloads/voice123DS/
MelissaVoicer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I listened to your commercial demo. Overall, I like your voice, and your range. The problem I have, I think, is the order you've chosen to put your cuts in. I think the first one is a little unnatural... not bad, but not your best "knock your socks off in 3 seconds" snippet either. Actually, I kinda like the tree frog at the end. I wouldn't feature the heavily processed stuff up front, but you do have a great voice for that type of ad. I would consider what type of read you get asked for most often and make sure it's up front.

Just my opinon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Critique All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: