VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sweeeeeeeeeet Deals!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenWils
The Thirteenth Floor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Sweeeeeeeeeet Deals! Reply with quote

You may know this from your Sweetwater rep. But if not.... in case you need some gear, Sweetwater is having a special 20% off sale until the end of the month. It includes a bunch of their stuff from what I could tell. And if you don't have a Sweetwater rep, call this guy, he knows his stuff and he won't steer you wrong:

Carson McClain
Music Technology Consultant
Sweetwater Sound
800-222-4700 x2302
carson_mcclain@sweetwater.com

Just a note, the shipping is not discounted so check on that before you finalize your order on something big. Carson gave me free shipping on my order....just ask what the shipping is before you finalize everything. It may be free... it may not be. Just sharing the info.

"To be really good at voiceover, you need to improve your footwork and hip snap."
BenWils
The Thirteenth Floor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sweetwater 20% off deals end on the 31st, I believe. Just letting you know. And yes, it applies to the Mic Port Pro. It ends up being about $100 and some change. Not too bad a deal....only they are on back order till the 5th of November or later from what some are saying. Popular item indeed!

"To be really good at voiceover, you need to improve your footwork and hip snap."
indymandy
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to compete, Ben, but I just wanted to give a shout out about my Sweetwater guy (Ron Daniel), too. That was the best customer service I had received in years. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, quick, etc. He made me feel like I was his only customer of the day. They really know how to train 'em up right.

ron_daniel@sweetwater.com
1-800-222-4700 x1233

I'll bet he sits right next to Carson!

~Amanda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: