VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Audio PC and full studio equipment, Chicago/WI/IN/MI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Test
DC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: FS: Audio PC and full studio equipment, Chicago/WI/IN/MI Reply with quote

FS: Audio PC and full studio equipment, Chicago/WI/IN/MI

I’m a bit of an upgrade-aholic/gearslut, and my foolishness means that I need to sell a fairly new studio setup. I’ve just upgraded my entire studio, and would like to sell my used equipment, including a PC with Sound Forge 8, studio equipment, and possibly including my mailing list with over 1,200 contacts (an extra charge, of course). Pretty much everything you need to start your own home studio, assuming you have a space that works sound-wise, i.e., not too much background noise. (NOTE: see the post below for a whisper room FS in Chicago – it’s quite a bargain).

I cannot give a firm price yet without speaking to an interested buyer, because there are just too many possibilities (e.g., maybe you already have a mic or mixer, perhaps you’d want me to upgrade the PC – although it is actually very fast, etc). I’ve made tens of thousands of dollars in VO sessions with this gear, so it is up to snuff for nearly any application.

Whatever we agree upon, it will include me delivering and setting up your studio if you live within 100 miles or so of Chicago, IL (which would include Milwaukee, northwestern Indiana, and possibly western Michigan). I will be available for SOME follow-up tech support, but there are limits to my availability – at some point, you’ll need to have the initiative to figure things out. But it should not be that daunting of a task.

Here is a list of what I’d like to sell:

Custom built 2.5 year old quiet PC optimized for audio (Athlon 3.0, 2 Gigs of RAM, 2 x 160G Samsung HDs, etc); for an additional charge, I can upgrade this system to current specs – new motherboard and CPU, new case, etc)

Sound Forge 8 audio editing software (goes for $275 new)

MS Office XP; Nero CD burning software, lots of other useful software

Echo Mia sound card

Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro mixer (with decent mic preamps)

Mogami mic cable (excellent quality stuff)

A selection of one of more mics to suit your budget: Rode NTK, Studio Projects C1, EV RE-20, AKG Perception 200, Marshall V67G

Not included: Monitor, keyboard/mouse, mic stand, copy stand.

I am happy to provide professional references for you upon request. My eBay ID is FearlessRaccoon. (This is not necessarily “first come, first served.” In the event that I have multiple interested parties, I’ll go with the best fit for my intentions - of course, a good price for me, but I also want to be sure I’m helping out someone who really has potential to make $$$ with such a studio). I’m in no hurry to sell this, but I would like to complete a transaction by the end of January 2008.
www.tomtest.com
Tom Test
DC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I suppose I should tell you my e-mail address is tom.test(NOSPAM)@yahoo.com - just remove the (NOSPAM) first - this is meant to deter netbots that harvest e-mail address for spammers.
www.tomtest.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: