VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Neumann TLM103 & SPL Channel One... like new.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick reed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: FS: Neumann TLM103 & SPL Channel One... like new. Reply with quote

Hello to all who remember me from a while back. I sincerely hope that all is well. Please, drop me a note if you are so inclined!

For me, I didn't follow through with VO, so I have some pristine equipment for sale. It is in flawless condition.

Neumann TLM103 Anniversary Edition $750 http://www.guitarcenter.com/Neumann-TLM-103-Anniversary-Condenser-Microphone-271415-i1126908.gc

SPL Channel One $1000 (I payed $1450 for this unit, to get the custom transformers) http://www.spl-usa.com/Channel_One/in_detail.html

The Channel One is a complete channel strip with all the tools onboard for recording voices, instruments and digital or analog audio sources with the highest sound quality: a transistor/tube preamplifier, a de-esser, a compressor/limiter with noise gate, an EQ section and a headphone monitor. The concept of the Channel One is as the ideal recording tool – for hard disk tracking as well as for analog environments. Intelligent automation ensures intuitive, fast operation and guarantees the finest recording results.

Sound On Sound (UK), Paul White:
"Until you've tried something that works this well, the words 'smooth' and 'detailed' won't have nearly as much meaning as after playing with the Channel One. If you're wondering where that elusive 'produced' vocal sound is hiding, look no further – it's in here!"

[Nick] To add to this, I must say that the Channel One has one of the most effective and transparent de-essers available and also one of the easiest to use compressors.

PM me if you have any questions.

Happy Holidays...
Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: