VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ProTools 7.3 M-Box 2 Mini for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrissy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: ProTools 7.3 M-Box 2 Mini for sale Reply with quote

I'm selling my barely used Digidesign M-Box 2 Mini with Pro Tools 7.3. I used it for a week. In pristine condition. The original price was $295. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Anyone interested can Email or PM me.

I appreciate all of your the help and suggestions during my recent Pro Tools saga.

Chrissy
Edo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let it also be known that your Pro Tools LE 7.3 purchase is also eligable for a free update to the current 7.4 software. To obtain this upgrade, the Mbox2 mini needs to be registered on the Digidesign website (Jessie probably didn't take care of that yet). The buyer also needs a written transfer of ownership in order to qualify for updates, support and so on. You can find more info plus a download of the form as a pdf-document on this webpage.

Good luck!
Chrissy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Edo for letting people know this info. I have my registration information available for the buyer.

Chrissy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: