VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Focusrite ISA 220
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgenus
Seriously Devoted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Requisite Audio and DWFearn are pretty much the last frontier in the boutique section these days. hint hint ... Give Fearn a call when you're ready, sometimes he has some great deals sitting around in his workshop ....
VO-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure and do that. cool
VO-Guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay the ISA 220 came this morning and I've been using it all day. I can honestly say, without a doubt, that this is the best mic\processor combo I have ever used. I've used numerous mics and processor's searching for the one that's right for my voice and I can honestly say I've found it FINALLY after 6 years of searching and trying. All I can say is you owe it to yourself, if you ever start looking for mics and pre's, to at least try this combo. It is SWEET!! I mean you know you've tapped a winner when 2 clients in one day ask you what you've done to your sound because they love it. Just thought I'd put this in just in case people are thinking about equipment.

Later,
Micazon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

VO-Guy,

Glad it works for you.
Enjoy the new signal chain.

Micazon
nick reed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russ, that's good news. I am happy to hear that it was a successful and satisfying upgrade. I would be interested in hearing an A-B comparison between your previous processor and your new one, if you ever have the inclination to do one.

Nick
VO-Guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do. Got some stuff on the table this morning to knock out then I'll put one together for ya. I think I've got some stuff from my NTK\Symetrix setup and also my 416\DBX setup I can post for comparison.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: