VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally booked VOICE!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MelissaVoicer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Finally booked VOICE!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, my debit card is screaming as it gets over registering for VOICE, booking a flight and reserving the hotel...but I'm still EXCITED!!! Smile Happy happy, joy joy! Now I just have to find someone who wants to see PRINCE with me on the 28th at Club 3121 at the Rio!!!
Mike
Nasty Brit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally booked VOICE!! Reply with quote

MelissaVoicer wrote:
Hi everyone, my debit card is screaming as it gets over registering for VOICE, booking a flight and reserving the hotel...but I'm still EXCITED!!! Smile Happy happy, joy joy! Now I just have to find someone who wants to see PRINCE with me on the 28th at Club 3121 at the Rio!!!

Looks like another VO-BB live event take over. Sign me up.

"If grass could run, cows would look like tigers."
Murray Wiggle
MelissaVoicer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, do you really want to go? Cuz it is $125 for tickets, but I definitely will do it!
Mike
Nasty Brit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked into this and it appears that Prince only appears on Friday and Saturday nights. The Wednesday night gig are billed as something like "Friends of Prince". There's no schedule posted yet for March. I'd be interested if there is a gig on the 30th. The Bob Bergen show at VOICE finishes at 9:30 and the Prince show, assuming there is one that day, begins at 10:00.

"If grass could run, cows would look like tigers."
Murray Wiggle
MelissaVoicer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I thought it was weird that they were talking about a show on a wednesday. You're right. We'll just have to hope His Purpleness shows up that weekened! I'm definitely in for Friday!
jrodriguez315
A Hundred Dozen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Next best thing Reply with quote

If you can't see Prince, you've got to see Purple Reign. This is the best Prince tribute group ever and the best part, the show is FREE (at least it was the last time I went to Vegas)!
MelissaVoicer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funny thing about me seeing Prince:

I saw him in LoveSexy back in the late 80's/early 90's but it was his "preach, not sing" stage... eh...

I was supposed to see him in '97, but..........went into labor a month early and missed the show.

We were gonna see the tribute band you mentioned a couple years ago...and they were off the first night be went, and they called in sick when we went back the next day and then we had to leave! I'm cursed! I must see him!!! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: