VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apologies given - in advance.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank F
Fat, Old, and Sassy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Apologies given - in advance. Reply with quote

I must apologize for being a little short to folks on the board with some curt comments... I really do apologize.

I have just been diaganosed with a form of Fibro Myalga which makes me a bit cranky and in a pretty good fog...So if I seem a bit distracted or short with my comments, I really do not mean to be... I will make it up to you with kind words soon - I hope.

My brain just doesn't let me concentrate on anything too long and I, honestly, am in too much pain to worry about being nice...

Please accept my apologies.

I really do Love all of you.

Frank F
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No apologies necessary Frank but the thought is appreciated. The important thing is that we are now aware that you are not at your best and I'm sending positive thoughts and vibes in your direction.
Frank F
Fat, Old, and Sassy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

FF
kgenus
Seriously Devoted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank,

I have yet to read anything like that from you, maybe Banksey, all the same, I think we all need the same medication you'll be on.

Kevin
brianforrester
Backstage Pass

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank...

I'll be honest with you and say that I certainly haven't noticed if you've been short! Your posts have been imformative and helpful in all respects as usual, so if you get a bit grumpy... don't sweat it! It's your right!!

At a time when you must be focussing strongly on your personal health, you still find the time to share you knowledge and insight with the rest of us! I'm sure that I speak for the entire membership when I say that it's greatly appreciated!

Take care of you... and I'm firing over as many positive and helpful vibes that can make there way to Park City.

All the best!
Charlie Channel
Club 300

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't notice anything, Frank. You contribution has been much appreciated. Lots of commond sense and pragmatic suggestion have been noted. That RS amp thing is a beaut!

Please take care. I know that condition can really get you down. I'm sending some good toughts your way, my friend.

CC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jeff McNeal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, I never heard of Fibromyalga, but after your post I did a little Internet research. Doesn't sound like any fun at all. God bless and good luck in treating it.
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Frank--

I haven't noticed any curtness from you, but if you do seem cranky I think we all have tough enough skin to let it roll off. Your input here is enormously valuable.

Fibromyalgia stinks to high heaven and it just plain rots that you've got it.
http://www.cuddleewe.com/

Check out Cuddle Ewe. These folks make a wool-based mattress pad specifically for people who have fibromyalgia and have trouble sleeping as a result.

all kinds of love but no bone-crushing hugs right now
Deebs

Last edited by Deirdre on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spacegypsy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Frank, I am sorry to hear that.

I haven't noticed anything short in your demeanour either, in fact, you have been very kind, so it says a lot about you to be so helpful and thoughtful in such trying circumstances.

Lots of love to you and please feel better.

Katrina
allensco
Flight Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Frank, I haven't noticed anything of the such from you. Your comments have been right up front.

Sorry to hear about your condition. I wish you the best and send positive thoughts and vibes your way my friend.
Dave
Lucky 700

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank,

You've never been anything but a gentleman both here on the forum and in our private conversations. I couldn't imagine a more patient and gentle soul than you. Take care my friend and please stay in touch...we need you!

Dave
Frank F
Fat, Old, and Sassy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again, everyone! I try to be "nice" but I have felt of late my attitude change... I notice that I tend to have an attitude which is not "nice".

I apprecaite all of you and your kind thoughts. I am finding myself getting irritated at the easiest thing and I have hoped that it did not come across as my being too routy or rough... that is why the apology.

I am going to do what I can to research this situation to help find a way to avoid the problem, so that others will not have to feel the way I feel right now. I have a background in Clinical Psychology and an N.D. (Doctor of Naturopathy), so my skills will be put to the test in the next few years to help others.

My voice is getting gruffer in tenor, and I feel that it may be time to mellow out a bit... maybe that Wal Mart job is still open... "Good Morning, Welcome to Wal Mart", ...so I can retire in style...

Think they'll have me?

Frank F
kitstern
Been Here Awhile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank,

You have never been anything other than a gentleman on the board and I'm sure off the board as well. As far as being cranky........well, I'm sure we can all relate to that!

I have fibromyalgia too. We should talk.

Take care of yourself.

Kitzie

http://www.kitziestern.com/
Drew
King's Row

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heart and all my empathy, Frank. I have family members who have to deal with it. As best as I can tell, I've never known or seen you to be curt. Folks, this is a fellow who spent two hours on the phone with me one Friday night to help me set up a new hard drive and fine tune Cool Edit Pro to play nice with it so I could get moving on a four hour narration.

If you need anything Frank, just let me know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the people who don't need to apologise for their behavior...

But it makes me wonder, what would I have thought if you had been snappish? I hope I would have given you the benefit of the doubt given that I've now known you for a year as the perfect gentleman. I'm often reminded that one should never criticise someone till one has walked in their shoes.

Frank, take good care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: