VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Going Rates

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Going Rates Reply with quote

I know this has been talked about before, but I can't find anything in searches for voiceover rates.

I know everybody has their own rates that they charge for :30 and :60 second spots, narration, retainer pkgs.... and I know it can differ for market sizes, but what would be a going rate for top 30 market for the above mentioned formats...

I've just been asked to submit a proposal to several stations, and I don't want to over or under price my work

Thanks for any help you can give me.
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the best person to ask, but you could check the union rates at AFTRA http://www.aftra.com/contract/crates2.htm and scale down from there (my reasoning for that-- you are presumably non-union, haven't paid AFTRA dues, and therefore are not paying for all the work the union has done to negotiate those rates; also, if you're fairly new to the business, you might not want to ask top rates). So, that could be a jumping-off place for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: