VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don LaFontaine--Heard AND Seen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Ballenberg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Don LaFontaine--Heard AND Seen Reply with quote

Did everybody see Don LaFonatine playing himself on camera during the commercial for 24 during last night's Super Bowl? He was of course, great as always. But I have to wonder if the average TV viewer got the joke--that this was The Voice talking delivering his promo lines live and in person. If I didn't know what he looked like, I'm not necessarily sure I'd make the connection.
Latech70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I remember seeing the commercial and hearing his voice. I even know what he looks like, but I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to the video to see him. Ah, well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bill,

I saw that one. Wasn't too sure of the inside joke. I'm bet more than myself taped the s/b, can you remember abt where it played. I remember the olympus spot tho...Hummm. Thanks, Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: